Thursday, February 17, 2011

CLP

Today was the memorial service for a beautiful baby boy that went home to Jesus on February 10, 2011. Coplelan Layne Peters, at almost 3 months showed so many life long lessons! He brought so much joy and love to his family and will be missed. I found a poem for Nikki and Taylor that I had printed on really beutiful paper and framed it. But in the midst of our running around like crazy people getting ready to leave yesterday morning I forgot it. I wanted to put it in print here because after reading countless blogs so many have touched my heart and I find myself going back and re-reading them time and time again.

Time has taken me from you,
Although not very far
I’ll be watching through the sunshine
And through the brightest star.

I’ll be watching all of you,
From the heavens up above.
So take good care of each other
And carry all my love

If you’re ever wondering
If I’m there, here’s where you can start.
Take a look inside yourself
Deep within your heart.

I’ll always be your baby.
Your child, grandchild, your best friend.
So anytime you need me
Close your eyes I'm back again.
I'm not sure who wrote this peom, but I love it. It says so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment